You have no items in your shopping basket.
Privacy & Security
Evertons Wines Ltd treat our customers privacy and security with care. By visiting our site, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described below.
- Controllers Of Your Information
- Any personal information provided to or gathered by Evertons Wines is controlled by Evertons Wines Ltd ("Evertons", "We", "Us"), a company registered in England and Wales (Company No. 04890717) at 3 Suffolk Lane, Abberley, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR6 6BE.
- Information We Gather
When placing an order with us or otherwise interacting with our site, we may request you submit personal data to us (such as your name, email address, postal address and other). We may also record which products you are interested in and have purchased, in addition to customer and general site traffic patterns.
Examples of the types of information we gather include:
- Information you provide to us: we collect and store information that you submit to us while using our website or in any other way (including email and telephone). This information may be provided when you order from us (by any method), browse or search our site, register for the newsletter, access your account and use its features, submit a review and other.
- Email communications: as part of our newsletter function, we receive read confirmation messages from email clients which support them. If you would like to stop receiving our newsletter, please inform us as such.
- Telephone calls: we may choose, from time to time, to record telephone calls for training purposes and to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Information from elsewhere: we may receive information from other sources, which may be stored.
- How We Use This Information
We only use the information we obtain lawfully and in accordance with The Data Protection Act 1998. Uses include:
- Order fulfillment
- Customer service
- Information provision, including promotions and offers
- Fraud prevention
- Age verification
- Site optimisation
- Customer experience and satisfaction optimisation
- Who Else May See The Information
- We only disclose, to the parties involved, the information needed to fulfill your orders with us. These include our delivery partner and online payment processing partner.
- Data Security
When placing an order with us or accessing your account, all communication between your web browser and our server is encrypted using 128-bit SSL to ensure security of transmission. This same secure technology is employed when processing your card payments.
- Email Marketting
- Our regular email newsletter, which you must register for in order to receive, will include include our latest promotions and offers from time to time. If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, please inform us as such.
- Your Concerns